Web Fonts Help and Customer Support
If you have any questions on how to implement Webtype, please see our Quick Start Tutorial, a step-by-step guide on how to quickly enable web fonts on your website.
- What plan should I choose? – payment options
- What should I consider when choosing a font?
- What if I want a specific font not listed on your site?
- What if the font I want to use doesn't contain the language support I need?
- Can I host the fonts on my servers?
- What if I exceed my allocation?
- What browsers are supported?
Implementing Webtype – Web Development
- Implementing Webtype in 5 easy steps
- Will using Webtype slow down my site?
- Do you offer a self-hosting option?
- What is the difference between used a hosted service and self-hosting?
- What type of web font formats does Webtype supply?
- Can I use Webtype if I hand code my site?
- Can I use Webtype with my Wordpress site?
- Can I use Webtype with Adobe Muse?
- Does Webtype support SSL pages?
- Can I set up a development site and use the fonts locally?
- Does Webtype limit the number of domains that I can use the fonts on?
- Can I customize the default font-family names and weights?
- Do I need to purchase bold and italic styles or can I just use CSS for these?
- Why do you offer the option to add additional CSS resources?
- Can I rename my CSS's source URL if I purchased a self-hosted license?
- What are the terms of the service agreement?
- What is the Webtype Refund Policy?
- I just purchased a Webtype license, but I was not provided with a link to download the fonts.
- I just purchased web fonts, but they are not showing up on my site.
- I renewed my web fonts, but they are not showing up on my site.
- How can I decrease the time it takes for my web fonts to load?
- Why does my text appear to flash in Firefox?
- How will I know when it is time to renew?
- How can I get an invoice for the font I am using on my website?
- Can I also get a desktop font license for fonts on Webtype?
- Can I embed a web font in an application I’m developing?
If you can’t find your answer here, feel free to contact us with additional questions.
About the Webtype team
Webtype is a collaboration of some of the most influential leaders in type and technology, including Font Bureau, Roger Black, Petr Van Blokland, and DevBridge. Read the full bios here.