Web Fonts Help and Customer Support
Alert! We recently made a security improvement. We are now doing additional checks to make sure that fonts are being served to the correct domains.
If your site is not listed in the domain list for your project, your web fonts will no longer load. To check this, log into your Webtype account and review the list of domains under each of your projects.
If you have any questions on how to implement Webtype, please see our Quick Start Tutorial, a step-by-step guide on how to quickly enable web fonts on your website.
- What plan should I choose? – payment options
- What should I consider when choosing a font?
- What if I want a specific font not listed on your site?
- What if the font I want to use doesn't contain the language support I need?
- Can I host the fonts on my servers?
- What if I exceed my allocation?
- What browsers are supported?
Implementing Webtype – Web Development
- Implementing Webtype in 5 easy steps
- Will using Webtype slow down my site?
- Do you offer a self-hosting option?
- What is the difference between used a hosted service and self-hosting?
- What type of web font formats does Webtype supply?
- Can I use Webtype if I hand code my site?
- Can I use Webtype with my Wordpress site?
- Can I use Webtype with Adobe Muse?
- Does Webtype support SSL pages?
- Can I set up a development site and use the fonts locally?
- Does Webtype limit the number of domains that I can use the fonts on?
- Can I customize the default font-family names and weights?
- Do I need to purchase bold and italic styles or can I just use CSS for these?
- Why do you offer the option to add additional CSS resources?
- Can I rename my CSS's source URL if I purchased a self-hosted license?
- What are the terms of the service agreement?
- What is the Webtype Refund Policy?
- I just purchased a Webtype license, but I was not provided with a link to download the fonts.
- I just purchased web fonts, but they are not showing up on my site.
- I renewed my web fonts, but they are not showing up on my site.
- How can I decrease the time it takes for my web fonts to load?
- Why does my text appear to flash in Firefox?
- How will I know when it is time to renew?
- How can I get an invoice for the font I am using on my website?
- Can I also get a desktop font license for fonts on Webtype?
- Can I embed a web font in an application I’m developing?
If you can’t find your answer here, feel free to contact us with additional questions.
About the Webtype team
Webtype is a collaboration of some of the most influential leaders in type and technology, including Font Bureau, Roger Black, Petr Van Blokland, and DevBridge. Read the full bios here.